How to setup Amazon Alexa ?
Follow these Steps -
You can setup your amazon Alexa using two methods -
Setup Amazon Alexa using Smartphone -
- First you need to Plug in your Amazon Alexa device to the wall outlet.
- You can find the charger in the box of your Amazon Alexa.
- Now your Smartphone Download the app Amazon Alexa and install it.
- Now connect your phone to your wifi and open your amazon Alexa app.
- Now you need to tap on new device setup and its done.
Setup Amazon Alexa using Laptop -
- You need to open website alexa.amazon.com once you have your Amazon Alexa device turned on.
- For more help you can visit directly www.Amazon.com, and you can ask take help for any further issue.
What can Amazon Alexa do?
There are huge possibilities as to what Amazon Alexa can do. Here, we will provide you with some of the main things that it can do. They are:
- Music Playback – Alexa can play any song, genres, artists or albums. The user can choose between a huge number of default music libraries and the user can also choose between a number of service stations as their default. Alexa also supports audiobooks, can be asked for live radio broadcasts, access to sport events and newscasts as well.
- Smart Home Control – Alexa has the ability to work with numerous smart devices in the user’s home. Now, the user can control most of their devices with just their voice command with the help of Amazon Alexa. For example, the user can connect their smart lights, cameras, home security systems, any Wi-Fi enabled devices and a lot more. The user can simply connect all the devices that they wish using the Amazon Alexa app, which will enable the user to control all their devices using the voice command through Alexa.
- General Knowledge – The Amazon Alexa will prove to be quite useful in gaining knowledge all around the globe on any topic. The user just has to ask Alexa a question or their query, and it will provide the user with an answer.
- Alarms – Amazon Alexa can be used as an alarm clock or a timer in the user’s house. If the user wishes to set a quick kitchen timer when the user is preoccupied with other things, Alexa can do it for them. The user can even set an alarm through Alexa, containing various classic alarm tones or the user can simply choose to wake up to their favorite songs.
- Messaging or Calling – Alexa can also be used to call or send messages to the user’s friends or family members’ Echo devices. The user can even ask Alexa to dial a number for them. No longer do the users have to lift their fingers to do anything. The user can even answer any calls they wish to receive by simple saying “Alexa, answer the call”. The user can also call any emergence number such as 911 or any other helpline number or international number, but for that the user has to buy an Echo Connect which plugs the Alexa to the user’s existing home phone line.
The user an even teach a new skill to Alexa from the thousands of skills that can be taught to Alexa without any cost. For example, the user can teach Alexa to order food, making certain kinds of noises or any other skill that the user has the requirement for. The user can enable the skills from the Skill section of the Alexa app.
Alexa Dot issues
- alexa dot app download
- alexa dot app
- echo vs dot
- alexa dot setup instructions
- echo dot setup
- alexa echo dot sign in
- what can alexa dot do
- what does the echo dot do
- alexa app windows 10
- what can alexa do
- alexa app for echo
- my alexa account
- alexa app
- alexa app download
- alexa web app
- alexa.amazon.com setup
- alexa.amazon.com login
- alexa.amazon.com web app
- setup echo device
- setup alexa.amazon.com
- Can't access alexa.amazon.com
- Login into Amazon alexa page
Write to us on the email which is provided....